Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oct. 9 - Day 9: Spendy Halloween Results at eBay #5

Vintage Halloween Collectibles at eBay

This very fabulous Beistle Halloween Decorations Kit (with envelope!) recently sold at eBay for $565.00. It was complete and near mint as described by the seller. Would love to own one of these kits, the imagery is really great!

This set was for a group of 4--and included 4 of the following: lampshades, place cards, party picks (ice cream or fruit decorations), nut cups, and candle holders.

I love the little faeries and the owls especially.

Jenn:)

9 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love love love the Owls too!

jenclair said...

Wouldn't you love to find a Halloween treasure like this in your grandmother's attic? Would never pay that much even if I could afford it, but would so love to have one. :)

Leanne E said...

The whole set is great, but the black cats really caught my eye. Thanks for the eye candy :)

Creepy Glowbugg said...

That set id gorgeous! I have some old original cutouts from my Grandparents. Nothing as grand as this set though. I guess I should get them appraised.

snowbear said...

What a lucky purchaser that was! I would love that too!

Old Fashion Halloween said...

They are the most amazing books. Sold mine a few years back for around $400+ so the prices are still creeping back up slowly.

Len said...

I love the old Hallowe'en imagery. It is unfortunate that the modern Hallowe'en is so focused on blood and guts. Thanks for sharing these inspiring images.

*SHeRRy B* said...

Some needs to put this in reproduction!

Anna said...

Color me jealous! Would LOVE to have one of these! Wow!! I agree, someone needs to put this in reproduction!