Saturday, October 1, 2011

Oct. 1 - Day 1: Get Your Spooky On!

31 Days until Halloween!

Welcome to my spooktacular Halloween Blog party! I hope you'll have a great time this month celebrating all the fun and spooky things to come...

Highlights for the month include: my interview with artist Johanna Parker, vintage Halloween collecting posts, recipes, eBay collectible highlights, Halloween party and decorating ideas, and some of my favorite things!

There will be one main blog each day and then several other smaller ones where I'll highlight what I'm finding in stores and in the magazines, vintage collectibles I like and I'll showcase some of the usual Halloween characters that make this holiday so fun!

WEEKLY PRIZE DRAWINGS:

Each week I'll be giving away a prize. To win, all you have to do is comment on the blog postings during that week and be sure to include your name. Everyone who posts will be entered into that week's drawing. Here's the schedule of drawings and prizes:

Week 1 - Comment Oct. 1-Oct. 7, drawing on Oct. 8
Prize: Johanna Parker Halloween Charms Set

Week 2 - Comment Oct. 8-Oct. 14, drawing on Oct. 15
Prize: Victorian Trading Halloween Crackers

Week 3 - Comment Oct. 15-Oct. 21, drawing on Oct. 22
Prize: Leather Halloween Watch

Week 4 - Comment Oct. 22-Oct. 28, drawing on Oct. 29
Prize: Leather Halloween Clutch Bag

If you want to share your vintage-style Halloween decorating (please no horror/haunt show type stuff as I like to keep it mostly vintage and vintage-style here) and your crafty vintage style Halloween projects with me, I'll post them here at the Blog throughout the month--just e-mail some photos to: webmaster@vintagehalloween.com.

Hope you have lots of fun!

Jenn:)

5 comments:

Dragonsnurse said...

so excited thank you for inviting me to your party! I love this site and definitely getting my spooky on.- Angella Mihalak

Anna said...

So exciting! I can't believe that it's October already!! :) ~Anna

snowbear said...

Oh what fun!!! I love the Halloween Blog Party idea... Kathy

Life with the Martins said...

Love your blog and FB page!
Amy Martin

Liisa said...

I absolutely love the Vintage Halloween decorations.