Friday, October 21, 2011

Oct. 21 - Day 21: Vintage Halloween Collectibles Display #3

Vintage Halloween Collectibles
& Vintage Style Decor

Blog reader Mary Beth sent me these images of her decorating for Halloween which mixes vintage and vintage style so nicely! I love especially the Hobgoblin dishes and cups--from the Bruce Elsass collection from Bethany Lowe! You'll see quite a bit of Johanna Parker's products as well like the party hat on the cake stand above.

Everything looks so neat--thanks to Mary Beth for sharing her haunts.

If you'd like to share your decor and collectibles, send photos to: webmaster@vintagehalloween.com.

Jenn:)

7 comments:

dragonmamma said...

Wow, it all looks great together!

snowbear said...

I love all the goodies! My fav is the black tree and ornaments... I bought a black tree last year...I was going to make some special ornaments for it..

Peggy R, from TN said...

I know Mary Beth and visited her house to see her Halloween display up close. It takes her days to get everything unpacked and placed "just right" to show the collection off to perfection. I'm really pleased to know that other Halloween collectors across the country has this chance to see her display!

*SHeRRy B* said...

Everything looks fantastic!

Kathy said...

Hi, I am a first time visitor and a halloween nut. I am also a new blogger and have enjoyed posting my halloween decorations and collection but it seems like most folks don't share my love. I am going to enjoy checking you out. Drop by for a visit. Kathy

Anna said...

So neat! Absolutely love it! I loved the Halloween tree!

BeckieK said...

Mary Beth is a friend of mine and I am just AMAZED at her flair! What a gorgeous display. So proud of you MBR! :)