Friday, August 22, 2014

Better Homes & Gardens 2014 Halloween Tricks & Treats Issue


Better Homes & Gardens Halloween Tricks & Treats issue is out on the stands now. Thanks to Ronda at Old Fashion Halloween for the heads up. This issue is always the start to the Halloween fall/October magazine scene.

I took a few snapshots of some of the pages inside. I liked the mantel with the silhouettes of Halloween "characters" or people costumed as characters--very festive. The spooky cake looks yummy and I really like how they created a pumpkin decoration using a plant stand - looks like a creepy caped figure--a nice idea if you don't want to buy figures and go to that expense.

 
 

There is an article in this issue that is recycled from last year's Family Circle magazine which I profiled here at the Blog, featuring candy and pumpkins--thought it looked familiar!

1 comment:

snowbear said...

I spotted this issue recently but didn't have a chance to view it.