Wednesday, September 8, 2010

World Market Halloween Goodies

This weekend I went shopping for new finds and stopped in at World Market. They have a nice array of Halloween items, some with vintage flair! I purchased the neat lantern/treat bucket above and also some of these paper pails below which feature some vintage postcard imagery and their fun silhouettes design this year:

Lots of neat party ware like plates and napkins with the silhouettes too. Here's a photo I snapped with my not so fabulous camera phone:

I also stopped by Pier One and they had some neat items out and quite a few ornaments. Target was barely putting out any of their items and hadn't gotten past the costumes so I'll have to return there for a peek later this week.

Jenn:)

4 comments:

Anna said...

Goodness, I need to head to World Market again as well! A couple of years ago I found a really neat Happy Halloween banner there. It seems as though a lot of the stores this year are using the vintage Halloween idea!

Jenn Fisher said...

Yes it does seem like the vintage look is back this year--a very good thing :)

Anonymous said...

My World Market and Pier I didn't have these items as of last week. Maybe this week, I hope. Pottery Barn KIDS has wonderful vintage image placemats. Target here seems to be keeping a very low profile this year. My favorite Target Halloween campaign was 2008.
I actually have some of their display pieces. If you remember, it was gothic with a Mexican flare.
Thanks for the vintage items alert Jenn. Betty

Anna said...

Went to World Market on Friday and they had the vintage Halloween decor out! I bought a couple of the postcard pails and bought the owl sitting on the moon wall hanging. I love it! I went to Target as well and they had a huge display up. Puts Walmart to shame. lol