Monday, August 30, 2010

Vintage Halloween in Woman's Day Halloween Issue

Halloween issues are hitting the stands! I picked up the Woman's Day Special Halloween Celebrations issue today. I was very pleasantly surprised to see my Vintage Halloween website listed in the Happy Haunting piece on page 96 among websites to check out. Thanks Woman's Day!

The issue is great featuring some ghoulish looking treats on the cover and a cute treat cone idea inside for the trick or treaters. It features 184 spooky ideas.

Also featured among the merchandise were the new Martha Stewart Halloween coffin boxes which we are carrying in the store - they're frightfully fun!

Jenn:)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Very nice! I have purchased so many Halloween magazines this year it's crazy! I love reading all the ideas though. Will have to definitely find the Woman's Day issue--congrats on being featured!