Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Antiquing


I was in Ohio recently and went by Jeffrey's Antique Gallery located in Findlay. That place is huge! Tons of dealers and quite a bit of Vintage Halloween collectibles! Many were pretty pricey, however some were more reasonable. I'm including a picture I snapped--click on it for a larger image. If you are near Findlay, OH, I'd recommend stopping in--it's located right off the main highway, 11326 County Rd. 99, phone number: 419-423-7500.

I tend to find mostly noisemakers, paper decorations and some paper mache lanterns in my area (which I often suspect have reproduction inserts), but back East you really seem to get a nice variety, so I love antiquing on trips back that way. I was recently in the Lancaster area of PA, and there were some nice antique shops there too.

Jenn:)

4 comments:

Pineapple Villa said...

How wonderful ! Have loved reading your blog...am doing a big (ish) Halloween party ..its not really celebrated here in Australia..i wish there were some vintage things here! Mel

Jenn Fisher said...

Mel,

Thanks! That's too bad you can't find as much vintage collectibles in Australia, but thank goodness for eBay! :)

Good luck with your party, hope it's spooktacular!

Jenn:)

Old Fashion Halloween said...

Ooooh...I want to go shopping with you!

Jenn Fisher said...

I know, fun shopping times! I wish we could find this much interesting stuff at our area antique stores, but back East/Mid-West seems to be the best places to find them!

Jenn:)