Sunday, August 9, 2015

Vintage Halloween Noisemakers - Festive Collectibles


Some recent noisemakers I've added to my vintage Halloween collection. These are a great way to add fairly inexpensive (with some very spendy exceptions for sure!) items with great imagery to your collection. I also ran into an antique mall booth with 2 bowls of New Years style noisemakers which I also collect at just $5-$7 each. Antique malls are great places in addition to eBay to find these and the Halloween variety.

 
 

 

1 comment:

Sheryl992 said...

I also collect both types of noisemakers and I loved your collections! I have some of them. That and postcards are about the only thing I can afford to buy unless I am very lucky to find a goodie at a cheap price! Thanks again for keeping us well informed!!